Boudicca 10 April 2011 Canaries and Madiera

amberline

Hi folks,, not long to go now as tickets arrived today........there are the following confirmed dress codes. As shown on tickets.

3 formal

1 british

1 country western

1 tropical

and an apology for liverpool cruise terminal..........is it really that bad?

if someone is dropping us off and picking us up anyone know if they can at least park at the terminal?

look forward to 10th

see all on board

Hi, We have gone from liverpool on previous fred cruises and it is literally just a portacabin, but the staff are brilliant and keep the traffic moving. There is a small seating area if you have to wait to embark where you can buy a drink and a snack if needed but last time we didn't have to wait, we checked in and went straight on board. What time does it say on you tickets for embarkation?

If, Like us, You are being picked up after the cruise i would suggest contacting them on the morning we get back, as soon as you know what time you disembarking as the parking is very limited.

Well not long now, see you onboard :D:)

Whoop Whoop, tickets have arrived

We will be whooo whooing in a couple of weeks great when tickets arrive Just make sure you dont drink the ship dry lol We will give you a wave sure we will pass on route to the ship and you on way home just hide in life boat and come with us

Well folks, 2 weeks to go, time to decide what to pack!!! (is 14 pairs of shoes with matching handbags to much) and start getting all that washing and ironing done.

Lift too and from Liverpool sorted, boarding of pets sorted, tickets etc in a safe place, suitcases out of loft ready. Just 9 days at work then freedom for 2 weeks.

Can't wait to get on board, head for lido deck with a nice glass of wine.

Heres to a great cruise xxx

Getting giddy now, new Hawaiian Shirt arrived for one of the theme nights:)

One thing if any body sees me buying ANOTHER cruise photograph of myself and the "memsahib" then please please please stop me.

Every cruise we say no more, then lo and behold, us and the Captain look so good we buy the blooming thing:)

Anybody else have that problem, if it is indeed a problem?

Take it easy, 2 pounds to go to cruise "fighting" weight.

Archived