Cold on the ship?

Guest Time2gocruzn

Guest Time2gocruzn

Another packing question...

Let me preface by saying I know what the attire suggestions are for the dining room, so lets not get into that discussion. I am asking about clothing for times OTHER than the dining room.:) Thanks!

In the summer here I wear lots of tank style shirts. I have a many of these packed and only a few t-shirts. (nicer womens shirts with sleeves, I should add.) I know some places have that freezing cold practically refridgeration type air conditioning. Are the ships like that? I mean I know I can adjust it in my room, but as for the rest of the ship, would you say it is cold or pretty comfortable? I plan on wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and a light jacket when I leave home, so I will have that if it rains or something, but other than that I am not packing any other warm clothes. Will I be fine or should I pack more warmer clothes? Hate to pack them if I won't need em since they take up so much space. Is it cold on deck in the evenings? (w caribbean, Miracle) Thanks...again...I would be lost without this board.:)

I am not generally cold, but on a couple of my cruises it was really cold in the dining room. You might want to bring a sweater that you can put on over anything you wear for dinner or bring a scarf or shawl. We have been under the vent before and it can be very cool. Anywhere else you might go you can wear your sweatshirt if you get cold.

We went on Conquest in April last year, and the only complaint I had was that it was SO cold! I would definately bring a light sweater. I got really cold in the theater! Oh, and if you are sunburned, its even colder!!

The main show theater is always cold to me. On our Conquest cruise in July it was not unusual to see people with their beach towels wrapped around them. The dining rooms also can be cool. I would bring a light jacket or sweater. Your room has an individual control for the air so you should be able to set it to your liking.

Archived