Finding Out About Entertainers On Your Cruise

kicker

Sent this E-Mail to Celebrity:

Veteran RCCL cruiser trying Celebrity for the 1st time (and looking forward to it).

On RCCL I could e-mail them and they'd provide a list of entertainment and other pertinent info (Captain, CD) for my particular cruise. Does Celebrity do the same? I realize its probably too early to ask, but RCCL would hold the request and answer several weeks before cruising.

Any assistance in this area will be appreciated. Thank you,

Got this response:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

At this time, we are unable to provide the requested information. However, we kindly ask that you resubmit your email about six weeks prior to the sailing for assistance. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

Mr. M, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises.

My cruise isn't til January, so no surprise, but if you want an idea of entertainers, Captain, CD, etc., a request 6 weeks or so before cruising should work. I didn't expect a full answer, just was hoping to see what type of response I'd get. Knowing this info won't make or break your cruise, but some might find it helpful.

PS: A few years back I e-mailed RCCL for a list and found out a favorite comedian would be on board.

Archived