Wow - Guarantee Already Assigned!!

basketballmom

Went to TA to make payment and ask a few questions on our upcoming Glory Cruise on July 23rd - our guarantee has already been assigned to us! I was shocked that it would be assigned this far out. We also inquired about maybe upgrading to a balcony, there were no balconies available directly through Carnival for a party of 3. Guess this ruins our chances for an upgrade :(

We also inquired about maybe upgrading to a balcony, there were no balconies available directly through Carnival for a party of 3. Guess this ruins our chances for an upgrade :(

More than likely, as there are only so many cabins that accomodate 3!

I never gave it a thought until I booked our cruise for this coming April, almost 6 months ago, and found at that time that all 8A - 8C were already booked GTY wise... I opted for a specific aft cabin.. Happy as h**l..! :D

One never knows... a 'suite' may open up... and you may 'get lucky'!!

We booked an oceanview guarantee. Our cabin is in a great location, midship not too far from the elevators. At least we weren't assigned to a cabin foward or aft :) There weren't any 8A's, guarantee or choice picks available. Our TA is going to check around final payment time to see if anything has opened up. DH decided today that we should go for it and get a balcony because we would be celebrating his 40th birthday, our wedding anniversary! We've never had a balcony before so this would have been exciting and no, we can't leave DD behind because she would never forgive us :)

That sounds great! I'm fine w/an inside just worry about being in a location like under the galley. But that is the chance you take in hopes of the "almighty upgrade". My girlfriend is just the opposite. She is praying to the upgrade gods for a balcony.

Archived