Riverside Hotel - Ft. Lauderdale

loves2cruz

Has anyone stayed there recently. I read some reviews and it seems that they are very mixed.

Mainly, I would like a clean hotel with a comfortable bed that is quiet along with possibly nice views and a nice pool.

Thanks

It is one of the nicest hotels in Fort Lauderdale with the absolute best location. Whomever writes those bad reviews are nuts.

I've stayed there numerous times and could not find something wrong with it if I tried.

Trip Advisor reviews need a serious overhaul.

It is one of the nicest hotels in Fort Lauderdale with the absolute best location. Whomever writes those bad reviews are nuts.

I've stayed there numerous times and could not find something wrong with it if I tried.

Trip Advisor reviews need a serious overhaul.

Do you stay in one of the regular rooms that aren't renovated or do you stay in the Tower? They have a fantastic rate of $69 on hotwire, but I am sure it is the basic room. I appreciate your input.

Do you stay in one of the regular rooms that aren't renovated or do you stay in the Tower? They have a fantastic rate of $69 on hotwire, but I am sure it is the basic room. I appreciate your input.

I've stayed in both. While the regular rooms are smaller, they are still lovely. Well maintained if not upgraded. They don't let their rooms get shabby.

Archived