Toiletries?

Morris4me

Yes, they have shower gel and shampoo in dispensers on the wall of the shower. They also have a little basket with some samples such as razors and toothpaste. I wouldn't count on the samples tho, it seems to vary cruise to cruise.

As mentioned, there are body gel and shampoo in canister dispensers in the shower.

On the Glory, we had samples of disposable razors, toothpaste, face cream, etc. I'd still bring my own of whatever they offer, since the samples are good for maybe one or two usages.

The supplied shower gel/shampoo is in a large dispenser in the shower - on our last cruise we kept having to ask for it to be refilled. The steward kept adding water to it until it was so thinned down I had to make a complaint (first time I ever did that on a cruise). Finally got filled bottles with the right stuff. It was actually pretty good. Anything else you want - bring it yourself - as stated before items vary from cruise to cruise.

Great shampoo and body soap on the Glory. The samples if i recall

Toothpaste, 2 razors, some lotion samples.

i did like the shampoo in the shower it felt great on my hair. Really helped to not have to pack shampoo. I did bring a small bottle of conditioner.

Our lady steward (a darling gal from the Phillipines who would tidy our room if we left for 5 minutes!!) kept us supplied for the whole week with those razors, lotions etc. If I used one up we magically got another. I have short hair so just used the shampoo they supply on the shower wall, and it worked terrific.

Toiletries in the sample basket change from cruise to cruise. One time all we got is men's Gilette stuff (a whole bag of it). Im female. Iv heard of romance novels. Iv gotten that cold stuff you swab your nose with before they decided it was unsafe. I bring whatever I need, as you cannot count on what you will get. Lately its been flavored toothpaste samples, little stripes of different flavors.

And some antacids, two asperin....but I loved the women's razors, got two of those, hubby was jealous..HA! As far as shampoo and facial soap, I would suggest bringing your own.:o.

I love your kitty avatar....sooo cute!

That's my little buddy, Morris. He adoped us about 8 years ago.

Thanks to all for the great information on the toiletries. It's only a 2-nighter so what they supply should be great. Sure do wish we were sailing longer..... :(

Thanks to all for the great information on the toiletries. It's only a 2-nighter so what they supply should be great. Sure do wish we were sailing longer..... :(

Didn't know it was a 2 night cruise. You will still, of course, have the shampoo in the shower.... but I wouldn't count on the amenities basket with samples.

They cut back on a lot of things with the short cruises... the samples may be one of those cutbacks.

Archived