My Time Dining question

GatorTide

DH and I are on Oasis in May. I was thinking about doing MTD for the first time. From my previous research, it sounds like if we pick a standing time for each night, we will get the same table and the same waitstaff. That is important to us because we like to establish relationships with our waiters. I was just curious if we would end up at a two-person table each night or if we would possibly be put at a table with other people who might also make reservations for the same time we did. We do enjoy dining with the group (most of the time) but we would be OK eating alone too. Just trying to get all the facts so we can make an informed decision! Thanks!

We found that if you didn't ask for the same wait staff you were sat in a different area each night. We did my time dining for the first time and have decided we won't do it again. We enjoy having the same tablemates and getting to know them each night and listening to everything they did that day.

I will say you will be in and out of the dining room quicker than with traditional dining

Archived