Just off the Dream...any questions?

DG2004

Can you summarize the eating options and where they are at...

what time were you able to board the ship

What time did they open up the staterooms for everyone

How bad was the coffee

Also.. we are not soda drinkers but love crystal light... do you know if they will let us bring a pitcher into the cabin so we can drink that?

Can you summarize the eating options and where they are at...

what time were you able to board the ship

What time did they open up the staterooms for everyone

How bad was the coffee

Also.. we are not soda drinkers but love crystal light... do you know if they will let us bring a pitcher into the cabin so we can drink that?

11:00am

1:30pm

meh...typical Carnival coffee

Our stateroom attended was great...I don't see a problem

I know she's a monster, so how did you find lines for food, ability to get lounge chair, access to slides, etc etc. Basically what was your overall opinion on crowd-factor?

Also, did you get to check out the Adults only Serenity area? Is it still as wonderful as it looks online or was it packed the whole time?

Did you go to the spa at all? Any ability to comment on the worth of getting a spa pass or a room allowing access?

Who is the cruise director and what were your impressions?

Thankssssss : )

MCarlson

I know she's a monster, so how did you find lines for food, ability to get lounge chair, access to slides, etc etc. Basically what was your overall opinion on crowd-factor?

Also, did you get to check out the Adults only Serenity area? Is it still as wonderful as it looks online or was it packed the whole time?

Did you go to the spa at all? Any ability to comment on the worth of getting a spa pass or a room allowing access?

Who is the cruise director and what were your impressions?

Thankssssss : )

MCarlson

Josh.... the cruise director was the absolutely worst I have ever seen... I couldn't belive that someone like him had that ship.... he was a huge disappointment:mad::mad:

We had a had cove...the ship is a monster and beautiful

Any questions?

The original CC review for Dream stated that the specialty Lido areas (Burrito, Mogolian Wok) were only open for a few hours around lunch time. Has this changed? Are these stations now available at more varied times?

We did smell "THE SMELL" and it seemed to be in the middle of the ship-We liked our room(1206) it was a porthole room and had a couch-really roomy-

Getting on and off the ship was great-this port has their act together-we were on the ship by 11--rooms were ready by 1:30-

Our room steward sucked-

Food I thought was really good-we ate in the main dining room most of the time-but did eat at the grill, bar-b-que,deli, and pasta bar and room service thought they were good-

Did smuggle booze on-and actually bought a case of beer in St. Thomas and got it back on too--

Pools were not big enough for the amount of people on this ship-

We had a great vacation and I am ready to go again--If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

We did smell "THE SMELL" and it seemed to be in the middle of the ship-We liked our room(1206) it was a porthole room and had a couch-really roomy-

Getting on and off the ship was great-this port has their act together-we were on the ship by 11--rooms were ready by 1:30-

Our room steward sucked-

Food I thought was really good-we ate in the main dining room most of the time-but did eat at the grill, bar-b-que,deli, and pasta bar and room service thought they were good-

Did smuggle booze on-and actually bought a case of beer in St. Thomas and got it back on too--

Pools were not big enough for the amount of people on this ship-

We had a great vacation and I am ready to go again--If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

You were on the eastern route right? Was the first formal night Sunday after Nassau or the Monday sea day? TIA!!:D

Josh.... the cruise director was the absolutely worst I have ever seen... I couldn't belive that someone like him had that ship.... he was a huge disappointment:mad::mad:

Well that blows. I thought Todd was the CD on the Dream and I read great things about him. I go on the 30th. I never thought a CD could really effect the cruising experience until I had John Heald or whatever his name is about 8 years ago. He was a blast.

No.........the worst was Kyle on the Liberty IS BY FAR THE WORST. :eek:

Well that blows. I thought Todd was the CD on the Dream and I read great things about him. I go on the 30th. I never thought a CD could really effect the cruising experience until I had John Heald or whatever his name is about 8 years ago. He was a blast.

No worries, Josh has always had amazing reviews. First time I have ever heard a bad word about him, so given the lack of detail on what ticked off this poster and the level of emotion displayed.... I wouldn't be at all concerned....:) We're sailing with him in two weeks and I can't wait!!!:D

Wow, I'm really suprised to hear anyone say that. We had nothing but great reveiws of Josh. He was accessible, always out and about, and lots of fun!

Oh dear, different answers every hour, but thanks wesail, appreciate it!!:)

We're trying to pick nights for different group events, guess we'll figure it out when we get there lol:p

I wouldn't think they would change the days. I'm positive it was Sunday/Bahamas day and Thursday night. What nights did others say?

I too didn't see much of Josh but was not overly impressed, my wife and I both felt he was our worst CD so far (I have 4 cruises, she has 5). There was nothing wrong with him, just didn't catch my fancy like the others we have had.

Archived