Canopy Adventure Excursion vs. Canopy AND YS Falls Excursion?

tdh8359

One of the ports of call that I'll be stopping at with my family with be in Montego Bay. We can't decide on whether we'd like to do the Canopy Adventure or the Canopy and YS Falls Adventure. The one with the falls requires a 3 hour round trip bus ride which doesn't sound so great to me at all, but it does include zip-lining over falls when we get there. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to just the regular Canopy Adventure? The Carnival website doesn't say. Also, has anyone done one or both of these excursions and can offer your opinion? We definitely want to book through Carnival. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming it's the same one from a few years ago, it's not that far. We went on the river tubing excursion and the canopy adventure out of Mo Bay was at the same location. It only took about 20 minutes to get there. Hope that helps somewhat.

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought or hoped. How was your experience from a few years ago?

Assuming it's the same one from a few years ago, it's not that far. We went on the river tubing excursion and the canopy adventure out of Mo Bay was at the same location. It only took about 20 minutes to get there. Hope that helps somewhat.

The tubing was fun. My boys were 13 and 9 and they enjoyed it. We were all tied together in one group but that didn't curtail the enjoyment. The guides made the trip, very personable and really interacted with all the kids. The water was shallow, only about waist deep in most places and in some even less. The guides would mention that we all needed to do a "butt lift" to get through some places.

We're going again in March and are seriously looking at the canopy adventure there. I'm not overly excited about round trip bus rides of 3 hours. Seems like a waist of your time to be on a bus when you could be doing something. But I'm sure the scenery is great.

I don't think I could handle a bus ride that long based on what I hear about the way they drive over there. Thanks for the info.

We're going again in March and are seriously looking at the canopy adventure there. I'm not overly excited about round trip bus rides of 3 hours. Seems like a waist of your time to be on a bus when you could be doing something. But I'm sure the scenery is great.

Archived