Cruise Personalizer Perferences

JoyceKaren

On one of the postings, a poster mentioned listing robes on her list of perferences in the cruise personalizer. Also mentioned listing fruit perferences.

When I go into the cruise personalizer I just find medical and special needs list. How do I find where to indicate fruit and robe choices?

You have to log onto the circle center, click on the My Profile link and then go to onboard preferences. I'm going on my first Princess cruise in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if this will have the fruit and robe in my room without my asking or not. This is the only place that I saw preferences like this.

My experience in 5 Princess cruises has been that no matter what you put in the Personalizer re fruit and robes, they will not be there when you get there. Ask the room steward and he will provide robes to use. There will be a card in the stateroom where you can fill out your fruit choices and the steward will bring you a fresh bowl.

Maybe I have been lucky, but so far my robes have been in my cabin without my asking for them by having it in my personalizer. As far as the fruit goes, you do have to fill out the card in your stateroom to request the fruit daily to keep it refreshed with the fruit that you want.

After 11 cruises on Princess, we have never had robes in our cabins even though we have requested them on the personalizer. A few times, the beds were not made up in the "queen" configuration as we requested, but in both cases they were easily requested upon request of our cabin steward.

Just makes you wonder why they ask if they don't follow through...

I don't think this has anything to do with having a balcony cabin. I have listed my preferences also and we do not have a balcony cabin.

Also, I noted that our Booking Summary is showing that we have Twins - Non Convertible. What does this mean? I thought all twins could be converted into a queen. I had put Queen in my preferences.

We have even received the daily fruit when we booked an inside cabin. All cabins receive this perk. The beds, we even changed it to a queen ourselves. Cabin steward finished the job when he turned down the beds at night. Most of the twins, can be converted. Some can't. Ask TA to check on it.

Robes they have never been in our cabin in 15 cruises and it is on our personalizer. Just ask the steward when you see him/her. You can get them without any trouble.

Robes they have never been in our cabin in 15 cruises and it is on our personalizer. Just ask the steward when you see him/her. You can get them without any trouble.

I guess we've been lucky about the robes then, seems like most people don't get them in their cabins without asking. I guess I'll not expect them on the Coral until I ask.

In all of my cruises there has never been the things that I have requested and it is on the personalizer so I gave up long ago. I request them to the steward and he takes care of it.

Marilyn

We took our first Princess cruise last July... we had selected the robes from the Cruise Personalizer, and they were in our cabin when we arrived. Our bed was also in the Queen configuration.

We never requested fruit, but on the 2nd day, our room steward brought us a fruit bowl anyway.... we snacked on some of it, so he kept it full the rest of the week.

We had also brought a couple bottles of wine on board. After we received our luggage on day 1, we unpacked and put the wine on our little tabletop. By the time we got back to the cabin later that afternoon, our room steward had brought us wine glasses and a corkscrew! We never even asked him...

AWESOME SERVICE!!!

Archived