Allure of the Seas Inaugural Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

NAVA1986

Hello Cruise Critic Members....My husband and I are interested in going on the Cozumel Bar Hop Bus when we are in Cozumel on Dec 10th 2010. I have contacted Cozumel Bar Hop website and they stated they dont have anyone else interested. Anyone else interested in doing this excursion. We have been to Cozumel many many times and wanted to do something diffrent found this on the ports of call board on CC and it has recieved outstanding reviews. Please let me know if your interested and then contact the website. If no one is interested then we need to find something else to do. Thanks!!! We are on Allure of the Seas 12/5/2010 :p

Hello Cruise Critic Members....My husband and I are interested in going on the Cozumel Bar Hop Bus when we are in Cozumel on Dec 10th 2010. I have contacted Cozumel Bar Hop website and they stated they dont have anyone else interested. Anyone else interested in doing this excursion. We have been to Cozumel many many times and wanted to do something diffrent found this on the ports of call board on CC and it has recieved outstanding reviews. Please let me know if your interested and then contact the website. If no one is interested then we need to find something else to do. Thanks!!! We are on Allure of the Seas 12/5/2010 :p

Sounds great fun go to 5th Dec roll call to sign up recruits ....see you there :D

Archived