EPIC Kids Crew

Kuffam

I was on in July with my toddler. The main difference between ships I recognized was lots of space in the kids club, also they have a theater room which was cool. The staff was outstanding...I rate it 10 stars out of 10.

• 1 month later...

Just off EPIC last month. I will tell you - it was fabulous! The kids club is so large, open, and bright. The staff was great. My 10yr old nephew spent 6 hours there on a sea day because he was having so much fun. Your kids are the perfect age. My 6 year old DD had a blast. One of our best cruises so far. We need another week just to relax on this ship. There is just to much to see and do!

I was on in July with my toddler. The main difference between ships I recognized was lots of space in the kids club, also they have a theater room which was cool. The staff was outstanding...I rate it 10 stars out of 10.

Awesome! We'll be sailing with our 4 year old so I'm hoping it's a good program.

Just off with my very shy 3 year old.

The kids club crew were all very excited about their jobs.

At Diego's Story Time/Dora's Dance Party/Slime Time Live they were really just so spirited & fun.

All week you would see the middle aged kids running up to Mr.Wiggles or Meow and saying "hey dude can't wait to see you tonight!"

Every time I would pick DD up there would be a buncha fun going on.

Archived