Carnival Cruise Collections

IflyWithDi

Was wondering If Anyone else has collections of Things from their Cruises.This is one of ours The DODs Three of the Carnival glasses are glass when we first moved in the house the mirror just had a cheap frame and the wife wanted a bar shelf for our collected glasses and this is what I came up with it is made out of a packing crate built on the back deck.This is over my Bar.

l_5b5e8292fd7847eeb05f2150aef6d320.jpg

We have a lot of DOD glasses, but we don't display them next to our Royal Doulton.

Also have the ship prints they used to hand out at the farewell dinner.

I realized the drinking problem when I looked at all the cups,glasses mugs, and beer steins that seemed to be all I collected on trips, now I look for ornaments, birds though,as we do the tree in all birds and drive the cats crazy.

I did howver save out two NA drink of day when theywere served in the whale tail, do you realize how hard those are to clean?

I make sure I get a good photo from Carnival or a nice print from each island or each cruise. I have them all displayed in my bathroom, that's right my bathroom. Let's face it everyone has to go to the head at some point and friends and family like seeing all the pics. The ones of my me and my best friend are very important to me as she passed two years ago, but the fun fun memories are still there. Lydia of Ohio

GO Buckeyes, ok the big game is in 10 days.

We collect shot glasses and coozies, (huggies as some call them), we have one from each ship, and also one from everywhere we have been, even if we just stopped in an airport to change planes.

The glasses are displayed in a barrister book case; the coozies, we use.:cool:

No display, but I do collect a few things:

Shot glasses of every ship I have sailed.

All of my Sail and Sign Cards.

A ship pin of every ship I have sailed.

A deck plan of each ship.

Carnival catalogs from every few years, one from 1983 that my wife got off eBay as a gift.

My few ships-on-a-stick.

Archived