Ruby Princess Mini suite..which deck ??

steffysmom

I'm having trouble deciding on a cabin for the April 24, 2011 Ruby Princess sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. I have traveled with Princess before and remember last time when I had a balcony, we could look down and see people below us becuase their balconies were out further than ours was. Can anyone tell me what deck I should try to get so that we have some privacy...I enjoy breakfast out on the balcony in the mornings, however, I don't want to feel like I'm being watched all of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Also, any feedback on this ship would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having trouble deciding on a cabin for the April 24, 2011 Ruby Princess sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. I have traveled with Princess before and remember last time when I had a balcony, we could look down and see people below us becuase their balconies were out further than ours was. Can anyone tell me what deck I should try to get so that we have some privacy...I enjoy breakfast out on the balcony in the mornings, however, I don't want to feel like I'm being watched all of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Cat AD minis on the Emerald deck, there are only 12 and they go fast.

Fully covered balcony so nobody is looking down. :)

If you get one mark your booking "No Upgrade" so they don't move you into a Dolphin deck mini thats exposed from above. ;)

Just returned from the Ruby, cabin E722, a great minisuite on Emerald deck. HOWEVER, I would not suggest getting a cabin further down the corridor than E724. We did hear the low bass sound from the Club Fusion below us on a couple of nights and I can only imagine that it had to have been louder in the end cabins. Mind you, the sound we heard was early in the evening and was never a real problem. If you can get a cabin on the 'odd number' side of the ship, you shouldn't hear anything.

Archived