currently am on quest

tango9

so I have been on Quest for the past week in the Med. the week has been fabulous. the staff gives incredibally wonderful service. the food is wonderful. the wines they give at lunch and dinner have been very good and they will give you what you liked yesterday if you do not like todays. the ship is small and entertainment is good although not allot of variety. this is the Presidents cruise and Larry Pimental and his wife Sandy are on the ship all week, wanting to hear from us. We will have another Cruise Critic gathering later today and I believe he will want to hear from us again on what we think of the week. I think I will have trouble sailing on another line.

so I have been on Quest for the past week in the Med. the week has been fabulous. the staff gives incredibally wonderful service. the food is wonderful. the wines they give at lunch and dinner have been very good and they will give you what you liked yesterday if you do not like todays. the ship is small and entertainment is good although not allot of variety. this is the Presidents cruise and Larry Pimental and his wife Sandy are on the ship all week, wanting to hear from us. We will have another Cruise Critic gathering later today and I believe he will want to hear from us again on what we think of the week. I think I will have trouble sailing on another line.

I hope the standards are the same whether or not Mr. Pimental is onboard. We did a 3 night on Eurodan with Stein Kruse, President of Holland America Line onboard in 2008 and the food was fantastic, huge lobster tails in the MDR, etc. The food wasn't the same on our recent cruise with them.

Hi Merkelcg !

Thanks for your post. It's nice to hear you are having a great time on Quest. If time permits, please let us know about the Cruise Critic gathering. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived