How much for a taxi tour of chios?

jbad

Hi,

My family will be in Chios on the 18th of November from 11a.m until 4 p.m. We do not have international driver's licenses and don't want to mess with renting a car. My question is, has anyone successfully rented a taxi for the day in chios? If so, could you please give me an idea how much you paid for this? We are particularly interested in seeing pyrgi and mesta. Thanks for any and all help.

Check here http://*******/bF6gjc on Trip Advisor.

It is quick and easy to get an International Driver's License from AAA. Last fall we rented two vans and had a wonderful day, getting to Nea Moni as well as the Mastic Villages. I would choose the latter if you can do only one. The driving was not at all tricky with almost no traffic.

Agree that Tripadvisor might be a good source of info for this. I couldn't open Maryann's link, but here's another one. (click here)

We rented a car for the day on Chios, but had a full day in port. I think you are on the right track with going by taxi due to your short time there.

I don't know why the link didn't work. You can search yourself on TA, but it said there are taxis available and you should negotiate the price.

If you are going on a small ship as we did you will love how you dock right on the side of the main street in town! It couldn't be more convenient.

Archived