Century Sushi Bar

kampinguru

Anyone notice that the Sushi bar is open on the Century from 6:00pm to 8:00pm? (at least is was on our last trip) The early seating starts at 6:00pm and goes to 8:00pm, which keeps anyone from the early seating from partaking of this wonderful experience. The 8:30pm seating is a little too late for us now but would like to see the Sushi bar open starting at 5:00pm so us early seaters could grab a little pre-dinner snack:). How do I go about making this suggestion to Celebrity?

Can anyone tell me if the Sushi Bar is the Silk Harvest Restaurant? Also, does Century have a Tuscan Grille on board? I was told by a Captain's Club person that indeed Century has 3 specialty restaurants & gave me these names. Being that I have yet to receive a 2011 brochure I can't see for myself. She also said no reservations on line until 60 days prior to sailing. Any current travelers - can you help?

Happy Cruising!

Thanks for any info!

Faith:)

I believe the sushi bar still opens at 5...and the selection has gotten much better.

The Century has ONE special restaurant - Murano - and it is excellent.

They do have different areas of the buffet area set up for dinner and perhaps they are named, just to be cute...but they are not special restaurants. If there is something called silk harvest restaurant, it is just the area of seating around the sushi buffet. You dont need, and can't make a reservation for any of the buffet areas. You do need to make reservations at the Murano and I recommend you do so...it's very good and worth the extra cover charge for a night or two.

Archived