? re: Quest on Oasis

Going on the Allure in January, and I was wondering if a previous Oasis-cruiser could tell me how they do the Quest on a ship that big! I've been on the Voyager-class ships where they hold it in Studio B, but I'm assuming that with 5400 people on board, there are too many people who'd like to go to the Quest, and Studio B wouldn't be a big enough venue for it. But perhaps I'm wrong? (Wouldn't be the first time!:D)

We did Oasis in October, and it was our first time seeing 'Quest'. It was absolutely hilarious, and CD Richard Spacey was fantastic. I think I read he was going to Allure in Nov or Dec...best CD we've ever had.

True, the Quest was only done once, in Studio B, but it seemed to have plenty of room. I believe it was on Weds or Thurs night, but either way, the next day was a 'sea day'

Definitely a "must see" :D

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
We did Oasis in October, and it was our first time seeing 'Quest'. It was absolutely hilarious, and CD Richard Spacey was fantastic. I think I read he was going to Allure in Nov or Dec...best CD we've ever had.

True, the Quest was only done once, in Studio B, but it seemed to have plenty of room. I believe it was on Weds or Thurs night, but either way, the next day was a 'sea day'

Definitely a "must see" :D

Jay

Hi Jay,

Were you on Eastern or Western itinerary? I know the cruise compass changes with each sailing, but I did see Quest listed on a night where the next day was a port day. I doubt I can stay up that late and then wake up early for port day (even if I'm on vacation ...lol), just hoping it really is a sea day the next day for our itinerary.

Do we need to go early to get a good seat? Do we need to participate, or can we just watch the show?

Archived