hyatt north transfers

atrame

How.does the.hotel arrange the transfers to the ship? I called the hotel to ask the cost if we added another guest to our reservation. I was told there wasn't additional cost but just to keep in quiet. Wondering of it will affect the transfers?

The Hyatt North has a shuttle that takes people to port. There is no charge. It is one of the hotel amenities. You sign up for the shuttle at the front desk the day before starting at 3pm. It does not matter how many are in your party. The shuttle driver, Stewart, is great. :)

The earliest shuttle is 10:30 AM...and fills up first. We signed up for the 11AM around 5:30 the night before the cruise. It showed up right on time, and service was perfect!!!

The airport/hotel shuttle runs on the hour... which can kind of be a pain!! A couple friends sailing with us missed the 'top of the hour'..but if you are flying into FLL, it's a cheap cab ride I'm sure..probably no more than $15.

Archived