Golden Princess to Hawaii 11/10/10

KINGSFAN1

My wife and I are sailing to Hawaii 11/10/10 on the Golden Princess,it's our first time on Princess, we have sailed with Carnival on two eight day cruises to the Mexican Riviera and on a eight day to the Mexican Riviera with NCL.

We would love to have any feedback from the last two trips prior to ours.

Thanks for anything you have to say.

:)

My wife and I are sailing to Hawaii 11/10/10 on the Golden Princess,it's our first time on Princess, we have sailed with Carnival on two eight day cruises to the Mexican Riviera and on a eight day to the Mexican Riviera with NCL.

Kings Fan click through to the roll call under roll calls half way down first page. We have a great group started and several opportunities to met and great ps here is a link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1040520

We were on the Golden on March 2010 and will be going on this same cruise with you on Nov 10.

Here is the link to my review from the March cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...=golden+review

I think you will love the Golden... I know we did!

Thanks for the replies, and the links, we are really looking forward to the cruise, maybe we'll see you.

I'll be the one around the pool with an IPod in my ears and a Gameboy DS in my hand!!

Check the Roll Call board for info on the Meet and Greet, which is the first sea day. It will be a chance to meet a lot of nice people from the Cruise Critic board.

It's been a few years since we were on the Golden, but we liked it. We've booked it for our Alaska cruise in May. I like Princess as far as food, entertainment, service, etc. If you're used to Carnival, you may find that the food is not quite as good as Carnival, but everything else is comparable.

Actually, nothing will really matter to you about the ship, you'll be so in love with Hawaii!

I like Princess as far as food, entertainment, service, etc. If you're used to Carnival, you may find that the food is not quite as good as Carnival, but everything else is comparable.

Interesting... I actually find Princess food to be above that of Carnival, but not as good as HAL and Celebrity. I guess that goes to show food tastes are very subjective!!

Just realized you have two threads going and I answered on the other one. We just got back from Hawaii on the Golden a few weeks ago. Providing they don't remove the other post, I hope you'll read my response. One more thing I wanted to mention. We went to the Crown Grill and that meal was outstanding. If you're thinking of going to a specialty restaurant, I highly recommend it.

Archived