Dolphin Excursion- Eastern Carribbean

cruisevirgin007

I am traveling on Ruby Princess over Thanksgiving, the 21st-28th, and would love to do a "swim with dolphins" excursion. They do not have anything like that listed under the Princess-sponsored trips, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any such adventures. It has been my life-long dream (I know it sounds silly:o) to do this and was pretty bummed when I found out it was not offered. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

I am traveling on Ruby Princess over Thanksgiving, the 21st-28th, and would love to do a "swim with dolphins" excursion. They do not have anything like that listed under the Princess-sponsored trips, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any such adventures. It has been my life-long dream (I know it sounds silly:o) to do this and was pretty bummed when I found out it was not offered. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

I don't know anything about Princess but I have done a swim with the dolphins excursion and its great. (not silly at all) It was so much fun. At the place where we went they took a video that we could purchase at the end of the excursion. It didn't cost too much, I would suggest getting it if they offer one. We have watched it over and over.

I hope you get to do it, you will love it.

Thanks in Advance!

You do not mention which ports you are going too. Definetly try to find one. I went last cruise with DD an had a great time.

Good luck and safe sailing.

rick

Archived