Steak house dress code

saltcity

My husband and I will be sailing on the Legend in February. We have booked the steak house for dinner one night and were just wondering what the dress code is... Is it the "resort" or "Elegant"? :confused:

Thanks

Paula

The dress code is "Dress Casual", unless you go on formal/elegant night, in which you should dress formal. My family went to the steakhouse on the Conquest and I wore a pair of dress jeans and a long sleeve button up; My BIL and father wore some docker khakis and a nice shirt. The GF wore a pair of black slacks and a nice blouse, and mother and sister both wore cocktail dresses. We thought we were over-dressed, but once we got there, we saw people in jeans and polo shirts. Even though I wore jeans, these were slacks, but dressy jeans. I don't wear these often. $185 pair of Ralph Laurens.

We've never gone to the steakhouse on elegant night, but on the cruise casual nights we've been fine with DH wearing Dockers and a polo or button-down shirt and me with slacks and a blouse. Sometimes a jacket if I'm worried that it's cold.

BTW - Hi Andrae!!!:D

We've never gone to the steakhouse on elegant night, but on the cruise casual nights we've been fine with DH wearing Dockers and a polo or button-down shirt and me with slacks and a blouse. Sometimes a jacket if I'm worried that it's cold.

BTW - Hi Andrae!!!:D

Well Hello dear, how are you and the family? Hope all is well.

We went to the steakhouse on the Dream on our second elegant night. But in the Fun times that day, it still said "Cruise Casual" attire for the steakhouse.

We wore nice dress clothes... just like you would to any nice restaurant. Nothing too dressy or formal, but definitely something nice.

My husband wore some black jeans with a nice button up shirt. I wore black slacks with like a silky-type top. The couple with us wore khakis/dress shirt for him, sundress for her.

So, even though it was "elegant" night on the ship, we still were dressed more "casual" than "elegant".

the night we went I wore slacks, shirt, tie and took my sport's coat, b ut as it was pretty warm that night I just drapped it over my chair and didn't wear it, but I had it in case I needed it. Others were in a more relaxed state of dress than me, and others were in a much more formal. So it's pretty much go as comfortable as you would like within reason. LOL

Thank you all for the info. We are booked for the 2nd Elegant night... Slacks and a jacket for DH, nice dress slacks or skirt for me...

Thanks again,

Paula:D

That's just perfect!!! Enjoy!! If the Rib Eye steak is still available, don't miss it!! It was FABULOUS! Much more flavorful than the Prime Chop my husband had!

Archived