Golden Hawaii 14 day menus?

bozemanman

• 1 year later...

I was going to try to do something like that on my cruise a year ago, but it was such a pain. Half the time I forgot to do so. Sometimes we skipped eating in the MDR (we had anytime but we didn't feel any need to have more than half our dinners there). When I tried to shot the menus outside the dining room, it was hard for me not to get glare. I would often try to go when the dining room was closed so that I wasn't blocking others while I tried to get a good shot off. So if anyone does managed to have taken this photos, they probably took a great deal of trouble.

Don't have the menus... In order for this to happen, you would have to take pictures of the menus... But some dishes that really stood out: Duck a l'orange, prime rib, chateaubriand, frog legs, escargots. Ono (Hawaiian fish) was also served one night. They have a South Pacific dinner. By the way, the food on our November cruise was really, really very good!

• 6 months later...

If you haven't viewed this Princess site, it has some helpful info on their Hawaiian cruises. They even have some Hawaiian themed entrees & don't miss the musical duo Elua who really help make it a more Hawaiian experience. :D

http://www.princess.com/learn/destinations/hawaii/cruises/aloha_spirit/index.html

Archived