1st time going to Paradise Beach Tom!

cruisegirl29

Hi Tom-

Well my DH & I are coming to Paradise Beach. After reading these boards how could anyone pass this up? We've been to Cozumel several times but never to a beach!

We will be sailing in on the Grandeur of the Seas March 1st. Our first stop is your beach!

I was looking at the extended forcast for next week & it's looking a little wet- could you do the sunshine dance for us Tom? LOL! Just kidding- I if it rains in Cozumel it's usually only for a short time!

Looking forward to meeting you next Tuesday!

Sue & Dave

Went on a catamaran Snorkel / Beach trip last time I was in Cozumel (Jan 2003) and we went to a beach that looks like it was right next to paradise beach.

So what's the story? We taxi to Paradise Beach and buy the drinks / kayaks / chow/ chairs/ what ever, as we want or is there a cover charge?

Sounds like just what four of us and a three year old kid need for our day in Cozumel this coming Thurs march 3rd off the Norwegian Sun.

!

Any info on prices, taxi charges etc welcomed. (I’ll continue to check CCBB posting for info)

What does the $5.00 wrist band cover?

Admission to the beach and use of the chairs (and umbrellas) is free. The $5.00 covers the use of all the water toys (kayaks, foam mats, the iceberg and water tramboline). We just got back from Paradise last week and had a great time! What a beautiful beach - so glad we went there.

Originally I wasn't sure if it catered to more of the "party" crowd after reading these boards, but we were about the 3rd ones there at 9:00 a.m. before it even opened, and as the day went on, there were lots of families. We met a lot of great people, and got to meet Paradise Tom, who made it a point to go around and introduce himself to everyone.

We were originally planning to go back to Chankanaab (which we liked before), but I'd say Paradise Beach is a much more beautiful beach and a better bargain - can't wait to go back there with our kids next time.

There's also a great restaurant and bar, so you can order lunch and drinks (very reasonable and good) right on the beach.

What sold me is when I checked their own website (paradise-beach-cozumel.net) - those pictures said it all. Have fun - wish I was back there!:)

cruisegirl29...yw :)

excitedcruiser...'bout 3/4 inch all around :D :D

A Sixth?...you were between Mr. Sancho's and Playa Mia aka Playa Sol. PB is about a 10 minute walk north (towards the cruise ships) of where you were.

Carnival Queen has the answers for you and excitedcruiser about PB...I´ll just add that full snorkel gear is also included in the $5 USD watersports bracelet...have mucho fun :) !

Carnival Queen...thanx kindly for taking the time to post such a nice review. I´m glad we made your day and I´ll see ya when you come back...hasta la vista!

Adina...The ship will provide beach towels for you but if you forget, we have some on sale here...adios!

I'll be making my first trip to PB on March 3 aboard the Norwegian Sun. I'm getting ready to leave for the airport in about 30 minutes, but I wanted to get in my request for one of those pineapple drinks I keep reading about. See you in less than a week Tom!

Carnival Queen...thanx kindly for taking the time to post such a nice review. I´m glad we made your day and I´ll see ya when you come back...hasta la vista!

You're quite welcome! Didn't realize the $5.00 also includes the snorkel equipment - what a deal!!! I've been telling everyone about PB since we've gotten back - will definitely be back - maybe sooner than originally planned!:)

We were in Cozumel last year and someone told me they went to a beach with an inflatable "rock climbing wall" in the water. My kids want to go there, but I can't remember which one it was. Is it Paradise Beach - or maybe San Francsico?

We will be coming to Cozumel this summer - With all these great reviews about Paradise beach I'm not sure we could pass up a trip there - just wondering where Paradise Beach is in relation to the cruise ship piers. Is it walking distance? Should we take a cab? we are also thinking of making at stop at Dzul ha for some snorkeling - is it close to there? Thanks :)

Archived