Own lap top, or RCI online equipment?

Nope, I can download photos and email folks when I get back. This is a vacation, and there's to much to do onboard, to worry about internet access and such.

I consider it my vacation from everything, phone included... lol I do take my phone, but it stays off in the safe until I debarkation.

I am sooo ready to go again.

I wonder why someone takes a laptop on Vacation I go to relax on vacation I turn my cell phone off I dont contact the outside world I try to destress from the normal daily grind of life I trust the Captain will take me to great places exotic lands I will be entertained by the crews staff that will provide for me and serve me day and night what ever I wish

Well I tell everyone I know that Im on Vacation I wil talk to you in 10 days BYE BYE

If my laptop gets lonely Im sure it will understand as I will abuse it as much as possible on CC pre and post cruise so it too may be looking for a little vacation

I hear you, and would think the same thing, if I still had the nose to the grindstone high stress job I had just before I retired. My new life is a lovely stress free vacation, even when I am not on a cruise ship. My lap top use is simply a pleasant pass time now, as I happily returned my work lap top to my old boss. That one I don't miss at all.

Since I will not have use of my cell phone, I will depend on my emails for news from family, and most especially my cat/house sitter. ;)

Archived