New elite and have ? Dry cleaning and wash

elou

Finally Elite. Feel foolish asking this, but----do you have to give separate bags for whites and colored to have things done? I'm taking advantage of wash and dry cleaning. Feel like a little princess. Nice feeling.

no. We put everything in the same bag except dry (different process but same result) cleaning, and that only to avoid a mistake. Same day is no longer covered for elite but they have accepted our bag around 5 pm and got it back the next day.

Finally Elite. Feel foolish asking this, but----do you have to give separate bags for whites and colored to have things done? I'm taking advantage of wash and dry cleaning. Feel like a little princess. Nice feeling.
One bag, or 10. It doesn't matter how many bags. You don't have to separate; just make sure the form has a list of what's in the bag.

When I board, I always ask the steward to make sure there are two bags and forms available all the time. I send stuff out every couple of days or so and have never had a problem. I just roll up pants and shirts, and stuff them in the bag. If I've gotten up later in the morning and the steward hasn't made up the cabin yet, I put the bag and form outside my cabin so it goes off as soon as possible in the morning. It's picked up almost immediately.

On the form, I put a squiggly line through the pricing and totals, and in large caps, write ELITE across the bottom. There is a change in that you can no longer request same-day service under the free Elite. It must be the regular service.

Is all dry cleaning pressed and hung separately? Not sure I understood the difference between ship and land dry cleaning.

It is pressed and hung seperately.

With regular laundry, even the socks are paired and put together.

Land dry cleaning uses chemicals that the Princess process no longer uses.

Archived