Thomson dream - 100% satisfaction surveys

I was meant to post this last week but got sidetracked! We had an internal memo in work to say last week(or week before?) the Thomson dream received 100% (I think it might of been 99% in one category) on the questtionaire that Thomson give customers. I think it was for her last sailing before drydock..

Bit different to the 30% in April!

Good news is in the dry dock they are changing a bit on the ship...

Alterations will include doubling the size of the kids’ club, new Thomson-branded signage and an overhaul of the reception area and shopping arcade, including new carpets and “brighter” wall coverings and ceiling panels.

I was meant to post this last week but got sidetracked! We had an internal memo in work to say last week(or week before?) the Thomson dream received 100% (I think it might of been 99% in one category) on the questtionaire that Thomson give customers. I think it was for her last sailing before drydock..

Bit different to the 30% in April!

Good news is in the dry dock they are changing a bit on the ship...

Alterations will include doubling the size of the kids’ club, new Thomson-branded signage and an overhaul of the reception area and shopping arcade, including new carpets and “brighter” wall coverings and ceiling panels.

Thanks for the Information Ste as we are off to the Caribbean on Jan 13th 11 and getting to look forward to it now.

Archived