Stroller on RCCL?

sherry7

I'm looking for some advice from those of you who have taken strollers on a cruise. I read a few posts here, and saw mention that the cabin doorways are only 24" wide. I've been on a few cruises, but never with a baby, so I didn't notice this type of thing.

I already own this stroller (pictured below). I just checked the dimensions, and it's exactly 24" wide. So, it might possibly be too wide to fit through the cabin door easily. On the flip side, it reclines almost completely flat (great for a 8 month old baby and also for diaper changes when no facilities are available), it's relatively lightweight, folds up pretty small, has a massive sunshade, and folds in about 2 seconds.

Should I purchase a narrower umbrella type stroller instead? Opinions are appreciated. :)

71vboHHG4-L._AA1500_.jpg

I think you'll be fine. I took our Quinny Zapp on our last cruise, and it's a similar style to yours - 3 wheel, folds small, and it was fine. With a bit of jiggling, I could even get it through the cabin door without folding it, and DD was much more comfortable in a near full-size stroller, with better sun protection than an umbrella one. I also have the massive Baby Jogger, which would have been a nightmare on the cruise, but this smaller model should be fine.

we have that stroller and took it on the Indy with us. we had no problem with any doorways or entries.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :) Based on the replies, I'm going to take it. I really didn't want to buy an umbrella stroller, since I know I'd probably rarely use it.

Archived