Your Opinion is Appreciated

schinz2

Hi all. We live in Baltimore and want to take our two daughters, 10 and 13 on a long cruise in August. We would like to leave from someplace driveable from Baltimore, which basically leaves the East Coast. Since long August cruises are limited, we were considering maybe a back to back, but we would want 2 different itineraries. Has anyone done this with their kids? Any suggestions? We have been to the Carribean but we love it there and it really doesn't matter if we go again. Thanks all.

An easy drive (of course) is Baltimore! Norfolk also has some sailings, and of course, NY...I wouldn't want to drive all the way to Fl. ...not so much for the trip down (everyone is all excited!!!), but the drive home would be killer.

Most ship's itineraries are different every other week, so a B2B is doable without repeating many, if any, ports.

I prefer the Caribbean routes....but I love beaches....there are some New England cruises, tho!

I wasn't sure if you were saying you want to do the Caribbean again or not. If not, there are cruises for New England/Canada that leave from NY/NJ or Boston. Or, like CB said, take one that leaves from Baltimore. You could do maybe Bermuda/Caribbean, if you want a b2b.

Have fun planning!:)

• 2 weeks later...

One option...

Carnival Pride (out of Baltimore) 7-Day Bahamas on August 7th

BTB with:

Carnival Pride (out of Baltimore) 7-Day Eastern Caribbean on August 14th

You'd be spend a bunch of that time going up and down the Chesapeake Bay, but it sure beats driving!:)

Archived