Problem with late night "sounds" from Dazzles

rthouse

I just booked the Allure for Sept. My cabin 9650 in located near the upper level of Dazzles. I'm hearing that they party late into the a.m. every night. Do you think I will be disturbed late (after 1 am) every night by the music & noise?

I don't have an answer for you now, i'm sure someone will who does will chime in soon.

But on the Dec. 5 cruise, we'll be staying in 9642. I will reply to this thread and let you know after.....if someone hasn't done so already.

I'm going to assume it won't be a problem however based on the fact that on Oasis, walking around the Dazzles area on deck 9 when they had music playing it was pretty hard to hear the noise unless the doors were held open......I can't image it would be louder in the cabins.....

:D

I just booked the Allure for Sept. My cabin 9650 in located near the upper level of Dazzles. I'm hearing that they party late into the a.m. every night. Do you think I will be disturbed late (after 1 am) every night by the music & noise?

You are absolutely fine...no worries.

Archived