?? problems on Freedom 10/31 to 11/7/10??

MiniMom57

Why start a new one when the topic already exists:confused: Just did a search and here she be!!:D

Because old threads sometimes have outdated info in it.......point in case, the title of this thread:)

Just a little info--this same good hearted bunch of bikers will again be doing another cruise--not just Oct. 30th, 2011, but Oct. 28th,2012 on FOS. We already have over 1000 bk'd and hope to have 2000 by sail date. This will be the 10th year(2012) that this cruise has helped many a dialysis patients take a trip of a life time without costing them a dime all because of us "bikers" who want to help someone else in need!!

SOOO--if you DON'T:( want to have a good time, meet really cool people, want to dress in formal wear, wear shorts and T-shirts most of the time, party at Magaritaville, Carlos'nCharlies, Hard Rock Cafe or Senor Frogs, given a chance to win a brand new bike, trike, or a cabin for the next yr. and many other FUN things like Halloween Costume night, 50's,60's 70's night, pirate bingo night leather dinner night, ect. ect. than DO NOT BOOK THIS CRUISE!!:eek:

Thanks for the warning, I was on this cruise 2010 and definitely will NOT be booking it again. I booked my Oct. 29th 2011 cruise on Carnival Dream instead. We had many issues last year and don't want to go through that again. It was our first time on a big RC ship and I much prefer the new Carnival ships anyway.

I really do think RC should notify people when booking this cruise that it is more than half bikers already booked as a group. If they had let me know last year, I wouldn't have booked it.

My cousin and her husband are a member of this group, I do know that most of these bikers are business owners and professionals and are not the typical biker type. They own and ride Harleys for fun and raise quite a bit of money for charities , I know they raise large sums of money on these cruises. My cousin has a business and they donate very nice pieces of custom jewelry for the raffles on the cruises. I can imagine there is always the few who ruin the name for the rest as we have experienced in our choice of activity. I would be very happy to cruise with this group anytime, my schedule just hasn't been open for cruising at the same time.

My cousin and her husband are a member of this group, I do know that most of these bikers are business owners and professionals and are not the typical biker type. They own and ride Harleys for fun and raise quite a bit of money for charities , I know they raise large sums of money on these cruises. My cousin has a business and they donate very nice pieces of custom jewelry for the raffles on the cruises. I can imagine there is always the few who ruin the name for the rest as we have experienced in our choice of activity. I would be very happy to cruise with this group anytime, my schedule just hasn't been open for cruising at the same time.

Skeezix--

Try for next yrs--Oct 28 to Nov. 4th,2012, it's the 10 ann. of this wonderful cruise that as you know raises money for a very good cause! We would be very pleased to have you aboard!!!

You are absolutely right. They do fantastic work and give others the chance to cruise with dialysis. BUT... If you weren't part of this very large group, you were a second class citizen on this cruise. They took over EVERYTHING!! It was also VERY rowdy, there was even women flashing their "girls" in the piano bar. Not the experience we were going for.

I think it's great what they do but the cruise line should disclose whenever there is a large group taking over the cruise.

It changed our cruise experience as a family and if we had been notified we would have just booked another week.

Archived