REVIEW - Norwegian Pearl Oct 31-Nov 7

Scrappygrrl

Hi Scrappygrrl,

I enjoyed your review and especially the pictures. We are booked on the Pearl's Hallowe'en cruise this year with our 2 dd. I was just wondering what hallowe'en events they planned for the kids?? Did the kids have an opportunity to go trick or treating or do any hallowe'en themed activities?? Where the kids dressed in costume??

Thanks.

Our experience may be different, since Halloween was boarding day (meaning they may do more if is not the first day of the cruise). That said, they had a Parent-child scavenger hunt, and they collected candy at each stop on the hunt That night was Halloween themed party in the Kids Club.

Out last night we celebrated with another trip to the sushi bar. It was the only specialty restaurant we did. I ran into Andy the CD. As I said before we got to know each other at the Captains cocktail party, so we always stopped to chat when we saw each other. So it was great to see him on the last night. He even helped me with a few pictures for my son. See, DS had gotten to enjoy watching Andy on TV and my husband told him that I was Andy's new best friend. So like most immature 6 year olds, my son kept teasing me, "You LOVE andy, you are going to kiss Andy!"

Hence:

IMG_1453.jpg

In summary, we had blast. My son has no desire to do any kind of vacation other than a cruise ever again :D Love the freestyle dining! Loved the entertainment! Loved how clean the ship was!! If I were being nitpicky and looking for faults, I am sure I could have found some, but am very go with the flow and enjoy life kind of person.

If you have any questions, fire away!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived