10-Day Emerald Princess over Thanksgiving

CaribQween

My husband and I will be on the Emerald Princess 10-Day cruise over Thanksgiving. We've never cruised with Princess before and we're really excited about the Emerald Princess. Does anyone think they will be decorating for Christmas while we're onboard or will the decorating start after our cruise ends on November 28th. I just love the Christmas season and all of the decorations and I'd really love it if they have at least some of the decorations up while we're still onboard. But, I know we'll love it even if there are no decorations. That would just be a bonus for us.

My husband and I will be on the Emerald Princess 10-Day cruise over Thanksgiving. We've never cruised with Princess before and we're really excited about the Emerald Princess. Does anyone think they will be decorating for Christmas while we're onboard or will the decorating start after our cruise ends on November 28th. I just love the Christmas season and all of the decorations and I'd really love it if they have at least some of the decorations up while we're still onboard. But, I know we'll love it even if there are no decorations. That would just be a bonus for us.

Can't answer your question, but please join us on the Emerald 10-day Thanksgiving roll call thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26833664&posted=1#post26833664

Lots of great folks are over there and we'd all love for you to join us.

It's hard to tell....We've cruised the last few Thanksgivings on Princess and I'd say that on half of them, they decorated at the very end of the cruise and on the other half it happened after our cruise. We'll just have to wait and see what happens this time.

Definitely come on over to the roll call. We're on this cruise also, and it seems to be a good group.

Archived