port everglades parking

sheephugs

I'm sorry, I know this is the proverbial dead horse, but I'm getting mixed messages. The first time I parked at the port (2003)we just walked right across into the terminal. It's worth the extra few $ for that. However the last time I parked at the port, it was in some faaaar lot that required a shuttle (not worth the extra $). I think there may have been some contruction that made this necessary. I've done the park & fly & we can do that again if necessary, but has anyone parked at the port lately? Could you just walk to the terminal or did you have to use a shuttle. Reading between the lines here-I'd like to avoid a shuttle ;). Also, what is the daily rate now (the website says 1 thing & my info from Princess says something else). I'm doing a Princess Thanksgiving cruise so I think it goes out of Termnal 2. Thanks in advance!!

Yes, I would also like info for parking at the port. How much is the daily rate? How much walking is involved to get to the cruise terminal? (My folks are meeting up with us on this cruise and they are only coming from DeBary, FL, so they will be driving and parking.)

Thanks for the info!:D

BobT, that's where I'm getting mixed messages. I found this site a couple of weeks ago & it says $15.00 but the info I printed out last week from my Princess Cruise Personalizer says $12.00. I really don't mind paying either if there was some guarantee I can part right across from the terminal & not take a shuttle. I'm hoping your experience holds, On Deck at Sea and I'll try the gamble. Thanks for the replies!!

BobT, that's where I'm getting mixed messages. I found this site a couple of weeks ago & it says $15.00 but the info I printed out last week from my Princess Cruise Personalizer says $12.00. I really don't mind paying either if there was some guarantee I can part right across from the terminal & not take a shuttle. I'm hoping your experience holds, On Deck at Sea and I'll try the gamble. Thanks for the replies!!

I would believe the Port information ($15) is more current than what Princess tells you.

Port Everglades is $15/day. Where you park will depend on the cruise terminal. Some terminal have parking garages right across the street. Once our luggage had to be claimed at the next terminal down the street from where we boarded - a bit of a walk so my wife stayed with the luggage and I brought the car over.

A little insight - if your "thanksgiving" cruise is the Coral leaving on turkey day, your likelihood of riding a shuttle at some point is pretty high.

Thanksgiving Thursday (11/25), the Coral will likely be at terminal 2 since it is the only Princess ship that day

On the Sunday it comes back (12/5) the Ruby is the most likely to be a terminal 2 since it is there every Sunday and larger.

Archived