Nieuw Amsterdam - Mac N Cheese on the kids menu in the MDR?

Berk987

Asking on behalf of my 3YO nephew who will be cruising w/us on 12/5/10.

I recall seeing it on the kids menu on the Eurodam (Nov 08) and Westerdam (Nov 09). I think I even tried it one time. Not bad. My young kids won't eat it if it is not Kraft Mac N Cheese so they were reduced to eating steak and shrimp. They love scallops and lobster too. :)

Should have also asked if it was in the Lido too? Don't recall but we didn't eat there much. Although after the show we did wander in there for coffee and dessert and every night I had a plate of spagetti w/meat sauce with my kids. It was so yummy that meat sauce...hence the extra 5 lb gain in one week.

I am not sure about the Mac n cheese but I do know the MDR and Lido staff will bend over backwards for the kiddos in my experience. I know we would head over to the MDR and Lido menus once they were posted and sort out our "gameplan" for the evening. There were some evenings we would take kiddo to the Lido and then the kids club for fun and then the adults would have a leisurely dinner in the MDR or even the Lido. Occasionally, he would go with us to the MDR.

God love their hearts, the Lido staff always seemed to have an endless supply of chicken fingers, french fries, spaghetti, pizza, and ice cream available come "Heck or high water." Needless to say, the kid thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Archived