Drink of the Day...

newlife_2010

The Drink of the Day changes each day. It runs about $6.95 for the drink in a souvenior carnival plastic hurricane cup. You can then "trade your cup in" from that point on and your next DOD's will be a dollar cheaper. Yummo!

The Drink of the Day changes each day. It runs about $6.95 for the drink in a souvenior carnival plastic hurricane cup. You can then "trade your cup in" from that point on and your next DOD's will be a dollar cheaper. Yummo!

Thanks, I am on a 4 day in January and want to get the drink of the day. Now the problem, what time of the day shall I get it, LOL

On my previous cruise, I did not get a Drink of the Day. How does it work and what is it? I know there used to be a card but it is no longer offered. How much is a drink of the day? Do you still get the mug on the 1st day then a discount on subsequent drink of the days?

Drink of the day changes every day. On our cruises, the first day has been the Funship Special. Usually the bar servers have a card on their tray telling what it is or there's a sign on the bar. I just think of it as rum and fruit juice. Just tell the bartender/bar server you want the drink of the day. The first one includes the price of the souvenier glass, which you can then "refill" for a (barely) reduced price. Or, you can get it without the souvenier glass. Not sure of the current prices for either though.

Or, if you don't like the current DOD, you can order a different one at the same price.

OMG! I love these cups! Were these from the DOD? Did you keep them both?

Also, if I had my own cup, would the bartenders put drinks in it, or do they have to use their cups? Thanks :)

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??? :D This cruise I am not doing any excursions. I am going to apply that money to DoDs and cheap souveniers!!! Buffet here I come!!!!

OMG! I love these cups! Were these from the DOD? Did you keep them both?

Also, if I had my own cup, would the bartenders put drinks in it, or do they have to use their cups? Thanks :)

Yes we did keep both of them and many others. They might fill your cup but health regulations don't allow refills. If you ask for a refill in a DOD cup they will take yours and bring you a fresh on at a doller less. Enjoy you cruise:)

Archived