Cabin Kettles on Adventure of the Seas

Hi,

We are cruising onboard the Adventure on the 18th November and am wondering if kettles are provided in inside cabins ? Can anyone give me imformation on theis subject?,

Thanks,

James.

No, sorry. We have read that Independence has them in some staterooms, but Adventure definitely does not. You will have to order hot water and tea bags from room service.

Hopefully my British English is right on here... I presume you are talking about a coffee maker...not in standard cabins...in the suites you may or likely will have one.

Dave, they supply both, a plastic pot to heat hot water (which is electric) and a 2 cup coffee maker with pods that fit a 4-6 cup maker.:eek:

They can be found in JS cabins and above, but on Independence I believe they are found in all cabins because of the location that the ship sails.

They're in an inside cabin. They are no coffee makers or teakettles on Adventure, until you have a junior suite or above. I tried to say it nicer the first time....but if you need plain speech. :rolleyes::):D

Who are you addressing Dave or me?

The OP asked about "kettles" and Dave was unsure if that was an English term.

I was answering Dave and explaining to "him" what is provided in JS cabins and above.

Just in general, I answered it to begin with. They're asking about kettles not coffee pots. And the answer is still, sorry, no. :)

You're right......the OP was asking about kettles on Adventure and not Independence.:D Sorry Patti, couldn't resist. This makes us even!!;)

Archived