Baggage Labels etc

pomcruise

I've cruised for years, but this is the first time back on P&O and now everything has gone all technical (ie ETickets as opposed to the good old fashioned ticket) where does one get their baggage labels??!

Seems like a stupid question I know... but part of the enjoyment of cruising for me was receiving that nice little pack with the ticket/labels etc in the post! Oh dear, I'm sounding old before my time now!!! :(

Bon voyage all

Karen

I've cruised for years, but this is the first time back on P&O and now everything has gone all technical (ie ETickets as opposed to the good old fashioned ticket) where does one get their baggage labels??!

Seems like a stupid question I know... but part of the enjoyment of cruising for me was receiving that nice little pack with the ticket/labels etc in the post! Oh dear, I'm sounding old before my time now!!! :(

Bon voyage all

Karen

Hi Karen

You'll still get your luggage labels sent to you by P&O, assuming you haven't pressed the 'go green' button in your cruise personaliser. The labels will be in the 'Your holiday information' booklet which also contains details of the number of formal nights, ship excursions, etc. and you should receive this about 6 weeks before your cruise.

If you have pressed the 'go green' button you can phone P&O customer service to have it reversed.

Have a great time!

Debbie:)

I agree with you promcruise,I always looked foreward to recieving my labels etc. I have just printed my labels off as we are going on Friday . If you go into your cruise personaliser and click on tickets there is an option for baggage labels and you can print as many as you like. I am a bit worried about ours as they are only paper and can easily tear.Ive done a bit of DIY and covered ours in strips of cellotape to make them a lot stronger .I'll also put 2 on each case just incase. Hopethis helps.

Firstly, as Debbie rightly says, you should get labels anyway 4-6 weeks before your cruise UNLESS you pressed the 'Go Green' button in which case you have to print themoff.

I'm on a weekender on Aurora in a fortnight and got SIX labels sent with cruise personlised booklet weeks ago (shall I take 6 cases then lol, no...)

I did a late booking a few Months ago on Azura and did not get labels, so printed them off, sadly, at least 2 came off, and I laminated them.... looking back the problem was I think the stapler I used to staple them around the case handle was not good enough... so beware.... I put a leather luggage label on my case so we were OK, but mum-in- law's didn't have a additional label and her case never made it to her cabin.... was found with a large pile of lost luggage in reception hours after sailaway...it seems to be a common problem, not atall keen on A4 paper labels, even if laminated, to save a few pence for P&O...

Dear All,

Thank you for your quick responses, I shall log on and see what I can find to print... or wait with baited breath to see what arrives in the post... though the weeks are flying by!

Bon voyage All

Karen

x

Print off address labels with the deck in BOLD on one line and the cabin number in BOLD on the other, in the colour of the deck as on your supplied labels, (if you have them)

I use the address labels which are 21 to the A4 sheet and stick them on the top, side, end, bottom, everywhere, on the cases, so if the supplied label, or the paper self print labels come off, the self adhesive address labels stay on and your case can be delivered to your cabin :-))

As you walk towards my case, you can see where it is going, or has to go, without having to turn a label this way or that.

Never let me down yet.

Mike

Archived