baby pool?

cruisehappye2a

We will be cruising with our 18 month old and I know that he will not be allowed in the pools with swim diapers on. I can totally understand this. On any on the NCL ships are there any specific baby pools or little splash areas where he would be permitted? I have heard there is an area on the pearl, is this right?

We will be cruising with our 18 month old and I know that he will not be allowed in the pools with swim diapers on. I can totally understand this. On any on the NCL ships are there any specific baby pools or little splash areas where he would be permitted? I have heard there is an area on the pearl, is this right?

Yes thats correct , it will be perfect for that age .

10 inchs of water with a little slide , deck 12 back in the corner ;).

Sun has one little one either on pool deck or one deck up starboard side (like previously mentioned on the Pearl).

When we were on the Jewel last month I thought I saw a whole section just for the little ones..It had a hot tub and it looked like a small pool with a slide...If you call NCL they will tell you for sure and the rules you have to follow..Have a nice cruise

Archived