Photo Scavenger Hunt

meltnatty

A group of us will be on Serenade of the Seas on Sunday and are doing a photo scavenger hunt!!

Since I have never been on the SOS, I am looking for some unique photo ideas for the ship (I have discovered the blue cows)....

Any suggestions for fun and unique ship specific photo ops?

meltnatty- I haven't been on Serenade, so I can't give you any- but try googling pictures of the ship and see if you can come up with some ideas from there.

snwbnnyinoz- I am not on my home computer to give you the photo scavenger hunt I created last year, but I got most of it with the help of CCers. If you go to the All things Freedom of the Seas thread (on phone and have no idea how to add links, sorry) my request is on page 36 and the photos given to me as ideas were in the responses to follow.

If you are doing a photo scavenger hunt, make sure you have some that are tricky and some that are really easy so there is no discouragement. It is a great way to explore the ship.

On the Grandeur last month, they had a video scavenger hunt sponsored by the ship. They gave out video cameras and a list to different teams and they had a time limit to bring the camera back. It was pretty interesting to watch the people participating. Maybe the Serenade offers something similar.

Thanks so much for the hints.

It's mostly for the kids, they are 14, 14 and 16. I thought of them trying to find all the letters in the alphabet. From looking at photos of Freedom I've found everything except an X or V. Hopefully they can find them on a menu or something. Thought it might be great for scrapbooking afterwards.

OP....I'm sure that you can find lots of letters on the SOS too.

This will be a week long hunt and then the prize is something when we go to Disney the week after the cruise,

Should actually be fun for all.

I left you some suggestions on your other thread

When we were on the Jewel of the Seas, an activity on one of our sea days was a photo scavenger hunt, run by the cruise director's staff.

She gave us the instructions before handing out the lists that we were NOT to keep the ship's staff from doing their jobs.

That caveat became apparent when we saw that one of the items on the list was a picture of the captain. (hint: you can take a picture of the picture of the captain that's posted down near the Guest Relations Desk)

Another was a picture of a radio (many ship's staffers carry them), and another was of a musician.

In addition to what my roomie said here are some of the other's I remember (I have the pictures in the link in my signature):

Something triangular.

A marquee

A vase

A flower

a fish

a Crown & Anchor logo

a smiling bartender

If you want to add activities, here are some I've used in the past:

someone going down the water slide

someone relaxing in a hot tub

someone doing the titanic scene on the helicopter pad

someone playing mini-golf

someone climbing the rock wall

someone playing pool

someone doing a line dance

More fun if the someone doing the above activities is a team member.

Archived