Embarkation / Disembarkation Dates -Very- Wrong??

PurpleLaurie55

I logged into my account on NCL.com this morning to check the status of my GTY balcony... and I noticed that the Embarkation and Disembarkation dates are -very- wrong. I am sailing next Saturday, November 27th to Saturday, December 4th. The dates listed are January 27, 1970 to February 3, 1970.

I immediately put a call in to NCL and am waiting on a call back from my cruise consultant. Has this ever happened to anyone? Could this error be the reason I haven't been assigned a cabin??

I logged into my account on NCL.com this morning to check the status of my GTY balcony... and I noticed that the Embarkation and Disembarkation dates are -very- wrong. I am sailing next Saturday, November 27th to Saturday, December 4th. The dates listed are January 27, 1970 to February 3, 1970.

I immediately put a call in to NCL and am waiting on a call back from my cruise consultant. Has this ever happened to anyone? Could this error be the reason I haven't been assigned a cabin??

My Guess- computer glitch of some sort.

You'll enjoy cruising in the 70's Just bring your formal clothes and your steamer trunk :eek:

I just checked mine and they are ok. I guess I was one of the lucky ones as my reservation never disappeared or was different then what it should be. Looks like your cruise theme will be "Blast from the past". Don't forget to bring your bell bottoms.:D:D

Archived