April Weather/Sea Conditions

nschille04

Hello,

This is probably a pretty elementary question for a lot of more experienced cruisers...but I have no idea, and I'm thus hoping for your input.

We are cruising the eastern carribean on the Freedom of the Seas in late April. The one other cruise I was on previously was in November. Most of the ports were canceled because of rough seas and weather. How does the climate differ in April? I don't want to get excited about visiting Cococay, st thomas, and st martin if we probably wont make it.

THANKS

Hello,

This is probably a pretty elementary question for a lot of more experienced cruisers...but I have no idea, and I'm thus hoping for your input.

We are cruising the eastern carribean on the Freedom of the Seas in late April. The one other cruise I was on previously was in November. Most of the ports were canceled because of rough seas and weather. How does the climate differ in April? I don't want to get excited about visiting Cococay, st thomas, and st martin if we probably wont make it.

THANKS

You will be o.k.

Archived