Oasis Picture Book

We just got off Oasis last Saturday. I wanted to get the book. It's really cool. But........ you really need to have your photos taken in all the various spots on the ship for it to be good. i.e. The Boardwalk, Central Park, the pool deck ect. We asked many times where the photographers were going to be that day and nobody could tell us! I bet we asked 6 people including the photo staff! It seemed very disorganized. The book itself is awesome. Your photos look so cool next to the stock photos and it would be a great "coffee table" book. We just couldn't have enough different photos taken. That said, we still had about 30 photos in our portfolio!

The photo book was really nice. However, you couldn't just pick any of your photos to put in the book. You had to get specific pictures taken at specific places at specific times. Like the previous person mentioned, it was difficult to find these people. We found the boardwalk person and they snapped 3 quick photos of us. We looked the same in all three photos and they put these on the boardwalk page. We never saw the boardwalk photographer again. Who wants a book where you look the same, are wearing the same clothes, in same location, etc... It was really disorganized. We had tons of pictures, but none were the "right" ones for the book.

I thought the pages were a little too flimsy. I would have liked the pages to be thicker....and to be able to organize the book in any manner you would like...with a few stock photos dispersed throughout the book. Great concept that needs a little tweeking.

Archived