Wine & Dine Program

AngelaC

Just got docs for Enchantment today -- there is a whole page in the ticket booklet devoted to explaining the 3 levels (gold, diamond & platinum) of the wine and dine package (presumably new because it was not offered on our May '04 or Nov '04 cruises).

The information specifies that the packages are available for sale "onboard each ship for a limited time during the day of departure only. Please ask a staff member to direct you once on board. For complete terms and conditions please see our brochure onboard the ship or check our website at www.royalcaribbean.com."

- PAGA

Wine & Dine was available on the Jewel for the 2/6-2/13 Western Caribbean itinerary. Both other couples at our dinner table got the package. I purchased individually since DW can't drink due to her meds. So I purchased a bottle and our asst waiter corked the leftovers each night and served me again the next night. When I finished, I purchased another bottle.

There was a person at the entrance to the dining room and at the embarkation point on deck 5 when we boarded who was signing people up as we boarded. They were also available at dinner the first night.

Can anyone tell me if they sell packages with different quantities of wine? In other words, if you're going on a 7 day cruise, is your only option a package with 7 bottles of wine or can you buy say 3 or 4?? Thanks!

We called and they had packages with a variety of combinations. You could get a gold, silver or dimaond (I think) package that had 3-5-7-12 bottles (I guess depending on cruise length). The higher you went in the gold, silver diamond category, the better a selction of wine you got. The price for 7 bottles at the gold level was $156.

Can you tell me whom you called as Crown and Anchor told me such a thing did not even exist!

I am interested in the 7 bottle Platinum package and want to make sure we cal still pick from a designated list and not be stick with any whites or champagnes.

thanks!

Can you tell me whom you called as Crown and Anchor told me such a thing did not even exist!

I am interested in the 7 bottle Platinum package and want to make sure we cal still pick from a designated list and not be stick with any whites or champagnes.

thanks!

I'm afraid I just called the reservations number: (800) 398-9819

The person was very helpful and keen to describe the packages to me.

We called and they had packages with a variety of combinations. You could get a gold, silver or dimaond (I think) package that had 3-5-7-12 bottles (I guess depending on cruise length). The higher you went in the gold, silver diamond category, the better a selction of wine you got. The price for 7 bottles at the gold level was $156.

Thanks for your help! I'm not sure I really know the answer though. What I was trying to find out was...if you go on a 7 day cruise, do you have to take the 7 bottle package? Is it tied to your cruise length, or can you just pick the 3 bottle package on a 7 day cruise? Maybe I'll have to call them and see what I can find out.

Archived