Spencer Ambrose tours "Jalousie Beach Break"

Carribian Seagull

This tour has kinda come about as a result of me asking spencer for a tailormade tour for the 6 of us for Feb 2011 he said he was going to post it as a new tour on his website - nice to see it is on there but I still can't find anyone to make up the numbers with us on 15th Feb 2011:confused:

• 1 month later...

This is the tour that also looks perfect for me! Hopefully we will be able to get together a group to go on it from our Roll Call. We are still more than a year away and our Roll Call is not very active yet. Hopefully that will change.

If we are not able to get together a group of 8 - is there another option for going to Jalousie Beach for the same amount of time, including food and beverages? It seems that getting the group size together is the main obstacle for Spencer's tour.:(

This is the tour that also looks perfect for me! Hopefully we will be able to get together a group to go on it from our Roll Call. We are still more than a year away and our Roll Call is not very active yet. Hopefully that will change.

If we are not able to get together a group of 8 - is there another option for going to Jalousie Beach for the same amount of time, including food and beverages? It seems that getting the group size together is the main obstacle for Spencer's tour.:(

You don't necessarily have to get the group together on your own. When we went with him, there were actually 3 or 4 separate groups that had booked with him for the same time/date.

You don't necessarily have to get the group together on your own. When we went with him, there were actually 3 or 4 separate groups that had booked with him for the same time/date.

Thanks! That's good to know. Of course, it is always more fun when our tour companions are new friends from CC!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember what our tour was called, but my husband and I did a tour with this company on 7th December and we went to Jalousie beach. We just booked on our own but were joined by 2 other couples that had also booked separately. We toured round the island a bit first and then went to Jalousie by a speed boat which belonged to Spencer Ambrose Tours.

We spent about an hour and a half on the beach and it included a creole lunch box.

We really enjoyed the whole day and would certainly recommend it.

Hello!

I just filled out a request on Friday for the Jalousie Beach Tour on Feb 24, 2011. Spencer confirmed this morning...he evened called me at my home in Ontario and then sent an email confirmation. Didn't have to give my credit card number either, which was nice. He said payment is in US Cash at the end of the tour so he must be pretty confident that it will be a great day! I'll let you know when we get back.

Sandy

Archived