Anyone here use Cozumels Watersports?

brenjmull2

I booked Ocean Resort Beach Break with them yesterday. You just e-mail them the tour you want, date, number of people and ship you will be on and ask all the questions you want.

Quinn got back to me within and hour with all the answers. The payment is via PayPal. If you don't have an account you can just put it on your credit card - just switch the country from US to Mexico. Within 10 minutes I had the voucher and printed it out. It was one of the easiest bookings ever down there.

I booked Ocean Resort Beach Break with them yesterday. You just e-mail them the tour you want, date, number of people and ship you will be on and ask all the questions you want.

Quinn got back to me within and hour with all the answers. The payment is via PayPal. If you don't have an account you can just put it on your credit card - just switch the country from US to Mexico. Within 10 minutes I had the voucher and printed it out. It was one of the easiest bookings ever down there.

The Ocean Resort looks great!! Different from the other crowded "commercial" beach clubs, thanks for sharing...this may be our next pick :)

Archived