NW guarantee for VH...any way to request HC if available?

Lvteks

Thanks for your reply.

My concern is that others may need one more since I do not use a WC. What I was thinking was if I gave a "heads up" and there was one at the time of assignment (est 10 days prior to departure) it would be very helpful. Again I didn't want to book and inconvenience anyone. Ha, it's more than an inconvience; I had to use a WC this year. Actually instead of a cruise, we should repaint (repair) our walls. :)

Blessings,

Gail

If you need a shower only room or an accessible room you would need to book one directly and lock it in. Of course, ultimately only you know what you need and don't but the chances of being upgraded into an accessible room are very slim to none. If you need one, book it.

We are a couple in our mid 20's and ended up with a VC (shower only) cabin from a VH GTY. Just thought it was interesting, guess no one else needed it on that trip? I am not sure how they GTY's work, but from that I assume it is completely random?

Archived