Ecstasy: Quiet hideaway to read/work?

suebee53

LOVED LOVED LOVED our time on the Ecstasy! I got a lot of work done, but not too much! :) I learned in the library that my universal adapter, wasn't. But the spot in the "hidey-hole" on the Promenade deck was just perfect for plugging in, looking out the window, and getting work done. And sure enough, the smell of smoking was just not a problem!

hidey-hole2.jpg

Thanks again to everyone for their invaluable input!

Sue

I looked for you, Barsnikel, but didn't find you! <wink> I really liked the Serenity deck as well and got some reading work done there. Loved the peacefulness of it! I was surprised to see all the lounge chairs stacked and secured as we prepared to leave Cozumel. We really got some serious winds!

Love that cubby hole off the Main drag. Now the secret is out! :)

LOVED LOVED LOVED our time on the Ecstasy! I got a lot of work done, but not too much! :) ..... the spot in the "hidey-hole" on the Promenade deck was just perfect for plugging in, looking out the window, and getting work done....

... and the best part of that location was the free sushi between 5PM and 8 PM.. :D

Archived