Is room sevice free on the Azura?

suebubbles

Was just wondering about room service to our room if its free and can you get room service anytime of the day and night and is it as good quality as the restaurants would be nice to have say breakfast on a couple of occasions any info is greatly appreciated thanks in advance sue:)

It will only be a continental breakfast delivered to your cabin. Don't order tea as it will be stewed.

Best breakfast is in the MDR - ask for a table for 2.

Sorry I cant help with other info as we never use room service.

Caryl

It's the one thing I found disappointing about azura was the room service. I only used this in the evening (as my little boy wouldn't settle a couple of nights and I got 'stuck in the room'... not that I minded this I quite like an 'evening off'!!

Anyhow, in answer to your question, some of room service is free and some isn't. You pay for some of the items. You can order anytime of the day or night but the quality is by no way the same standard as the main dining room or even the buffet. The second night I had to stay in my room, I made a mad dash to the buffet before my husband went 'out' for the evening -- if you can a much better choice.

Bx

Haven't been on Azura but was on Ventura in Feb. and would expect Azura to be the same, room service was free 24hr and there was a list in your cabin showing just what is free and what's chargeable, for breakfast there is also a door hanger card with boxes to tick for choices and time.

Archived