Valor Deck Plans... Hooray!

oceantravel

FYI - they hand out little pocket deck plans when you board the ship.

I know that they give you one on the ship as you board.

FYI:

This is easier to read because you do not have to cross reference from front to back of the card. The one they give you is a pain.

Patti - I'm sailing on Valor on May 8th. First time cruiser. I would lover a copy too! I have been checking out deck plans and I so confused - my DH has an injury and is nervous about all the walking aboard the ship - this would help tremendously! Thanks so much for all your hard work. jcswz@hotmail.com

Patti - I have been checking out deck plans and I so confused - my DH has an injury and is nervous about all the walking aboard the ship - this would help tremendously! QUOTE]

The main thing this deck plan will help you with is if you are looking for a specific lounge, or shop. You will know if it is front mid or back of ship and what other places are nearby. The card they give you will show the layout and has to be cross referenced. Mine can be used as a quick reference.

As for your husband, know that deck 5 will go from end to end of the ship. The other public floors are not through decks due to the dining rooms. and galley. Also not all elevators go to all floors. If memory serves me right...the elevators at the very front of the ship go to all 11 floors.

It is a big ship, but if you know ahead of time what floors go through and what elevators go to what floors you will be ahead of the game. Have a great time.

Hi Guys,

I changed my mind.

Put your email address in your post to this thread and I will email it to you. Don't bother emailing me.

That is easier for me.

Patti

I would appreciate if you could send me one please thanks

for offering this You are terrific

tshupp@ptd.net

Patti, Thanks so much for the deck plans! They look great and alot of time spent - THANK YOU! I saw your review from your cruise and that was helpful too. We are cruising on May 8th. Your family seems alot like ours. We're in a group of 30+ ages from 9 to 72. We're not shoppers either and were looking for the best beaches and relaxation in the port. I've been scouring these reviews for the best beaches - which were the one's you went to. Again your review was reasurring to read. All the others were very personal and not the fun we were looking for. Again thanks for your all your time! Julie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...